True Knowledge

Custom Search

The Real True Knowledge

Follow me on twitter
@TKTrueKnowledge
@TrueKnowledgeTK
Youtube: The Real True Knowledge


























































Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thank You

I just want to thank everyone on the internet and in reality who ever showed me love and hate. I want to thank everyone from EoDuB that gave me advice and pointed me to the right direction when I was going towards the wrong road. I must thank you for reading my blog post and showing me love on facebook. I thank you for following me on twitter @TrueKnowledg3 and showing me mad love on myspace. It's hard promoting with a record label and a team of people on the internet 24/7 and the people understand that. But when Hip Hop is created from the heart you people truely hear it and can easily hear the difference between a regular rap act on the radio and myself. I want to thank everyone who subscribed to my youtube channel, that really means a lot to me. I am very happy to have friends like you and fans enjoying my music. Not Your Average Rapper (DVD) coming soon.
True Knowledge
Not Your Average Rapper
Make sure you check out my music, bio, photos, and more videos:
http://www.myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
http://twitter.com/TrueKnowledg3
facebook: Jacob True TKO

No comments:

Post a Comment