True Knowledge

Custom Search

The Real True Knowledge

Follow me on twitter
@TKTrueKnowledge
@TrueKnowledgeTK
Youtube: The Real True Knowledge


























































Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Friday

Yea so I'm getting started on Friday, this is the day I'm just going all in as a single entity in this universe. I want to know all of your friends and all of their friends as well now. When an artist just wants to be heard the word will get around after April 15th let me not get into the show I'm doing out in North Carolina right now. I'm talking about living as a single entity and being that individual I am inside. I thank everyone for following me on twitter typepad and my Google search.
Google: (True Knowledge - Not Your Average Rapper)
Everything will go as planned.
Oz ent.... worth the wait…
True Knowledge
Not Your Average Rapper
Make sure you check out my music, bio, photos, and more videos:
http://www.myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
http://twitter.com/TrueKnowledg3
facebook: Jacob True TKO

No comments:

Post a Comment