True Knowledge

Custom Search

The Real True Knowledge

Follow me on twitter
@TKTrueKnowledge
@TrueKnowledgeTK
Youtube: The Real True Knowledge


























































Friday, March 26, 2010

For A Reason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYx5_TlJ3pk
Listen guys I know you hear me saw this a lot but go to eodub.com and please sign up guys c'mon... Look for True Knowledge @eodub.com and every sunday night live Ave A btwn 6th and 7th street performing on stage infront of a drunk crowd because there is a great bar @ EoDuB for all of my drinkers. Smokers are not allowed to smoke in the club especaily not that regular garbage. You come to the club with you small 10 dollars, wait on line from 7, and sign up early it is not hard guys. Take it from me I did it all winter because I am dead serious as an artist and the way I motivate myself to put out unaverage (lol) music out to the public. Been hearing a lot about "Paradise" but enough about that check out this video of me dressed up in a shirt vest tie and yakee hat with 3 of my EoDuB brothers. Check out how it went down when Hydro, Marco Polo, and Ryze bodied EoDuB last sunday. And were live again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment