True Knowledge

Custom Search

The Real True Knowledge

Follow me on twitter
@TKTrueKnowledge
@TrueKnowledgeTK
Youtube: The Real True Knowledge


























































Friday, March 5, 2010

My Life Is Real

My life is real did all types of stuff in the street
Dealt with beef throughout life I kept on my feet
Father wasn't always there typical single mother house
Times I was so hungry thought I didn't have a mouth
Cuts on my face people jumping me punching my face
But the only thing I hold in is Knowledge a mind is a bad thing to waste
Always stayed in school played it cool once a while hanged with fools
Learned the street rules then wanted to get paid in full
Now I think instead of selling crack getting 40 off a pack
I can make 40 million dollars with my talents that's a fact
See me i keep it real keep studying and studying
Writing and writing publishing and publishing
Right now I'm certified to work in a pharmacy
So instead of crack or weed I can sell drugs legally
This is my 18 years of life wish to live many more
With the way I live now there is many good things in store
I'm focused...
Oz ent.... worth the wait…
True Knowledge
Not Your Average Rapper
Make sure you check out my music, bio, photos, and more videos:
http://www.myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
http://twitter.com/TrueKnowledg3
facebook: Jacob True TKO

No comments:

Post a Comment