True Knowledge

Custom Search

The Real True Knowledge

Follow me on twitter
@TKTrueKnowledge
@TrueKnowledgeTK
Youtube: The Real True Knowledge


























































Sunday, November 29, 2009

EoDuB 11/29/09

Yes, another sunday night True Knowledge perform fantastily at EoDuB. Located L.E.S. Ave A btwn 6th & 7th street. True Knowledge came in the club wearing a bage and white striped collar shirt with a siler/brown tie and a bage vest over it. Wearing a brown colored pair of slacks and black dressing shoes. Everyone ask "What's the occasion True"? I wen on that stage with a well known smash hit single called "Got My Own Swagg". The crowd loved it as I ran left and right using all of the stage resiting my lyrics to many heads in club Pyramid. I made sure before the day even really began I got a real nice hair cut to get my L.L. True J on.
Oh yes by the way, great news my youtube video of me rapping for KRS1 has now been featured on eodub.com that means as soon as you go to eodub.com you will see True Knowledge's blog part 3 of me rapping for KRS1 and Hakim Green of channel live. Trust me I spraked mad izim for them my brothers and sisters. As KRS1 said "Don't be afraid of the new world order because this is the TRUE world order".
EoDuB is the longest running Hip Hop open mic in New York City. I perform there every sigle sinday night. Make sure you go to eodub.com and see the featured video. To hear some of my music or for more info go to:
myspace.com/Trueknowledg3
twitter.com/Trueknowledg3
youtube.com/user/Trueknowledg3
Aim: Trueknowledg3
eodub.com
Putdubsonit@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment