True Knowledge

Custom Search

The Real True Knowledge

Follow me on twitter
@TKTrueKnowledge
@TrueKnowledgeTK
Youtube: The Real True Knowledge


























































Monday, November 9, 2009

True Knowledge

As ya know I'm a great performer on the under ground tip every sunday night at eoDub. Tonight I just doing a big show @ the Sofa Longe, specail guest Kurt Flirt and Dj Whut eva from Power 105 1. There was a great Dj very good lights in the house. Beautiful women I performed 2 of my hottest joints, called "Got My Own Swagg" and "Can She Pop It". It was crazy on that stage I made sure I did my thing and leave a good impression on every body in the building.
Putdubsonit@gmail.com
Myspace.com/trueknowledg3
twitter.com/trueknowledg3

No comments:

Post a Comment