True Knowledge

Custom Search

The Real True Knowledge

Follow me on twitter
@TKTrueKnowledge
@TrueKnowledgeTK
Youtube: The Real True Knowledge


























































Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hustling Hard

All I do is hustle, without a single dime of crack or a nickle bag of weed. People are so afraid to be therselves, but me I'm not your average rapper. I will straight up walk up to people I never met a day in my life and tell them about my album and how easily they can hear my music on the internet. I will sell my cds for 5 dollars a copy. The only way I can do that is by keeping a hie source of energy kill all fears inside of me and keep myself ready to rap for anyone right there on the spot as soon as they ask to hear some rhymes. Even if I go door to door with this I am ready and willing to smile and shake many hands to get my music heard. My album has 10 songs it is 40 minutes long and it's called "Not Ya Average Rapper". The first 2 songs are crack and so is the rest. I'm not expecting to sell a million copies, b ut this album right here will get me off my feet and down the road to sucess that I need to be in. My goal is to sell 20 cds every day as soon as I wake up in the morning I am hustling hard...
Myspace.com/Trueknowledg3
Twitter.com/Trueknowledg3
Putdubsonit@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment