True Knowledge

Custom Search

The Real True Knowledge

Follow me on twitter
@TKTrueKnowledge
@TrueKnowledgeTK
Youtube: The Real True Knowledge


























































Thursday, November 19, 2009

Determination Of True Knowledge

Wanting this and speaking about this is not what I'm focused on at all. Acheaving this action is my concentration. I'm ready and willing to stand in the cold for more hours for this strong desire within my heart is used for the right reasons. It may be a tough road but I'm ready and willing to ride untill the weels fall of, you feel me? I'm ready and willing to post up in front of the labels and the radios shows to do this hard body. Been performing at EoDub every sunday night this whole year and I'm not gone stop it unless I'm out of New York. True Knowledge. Watch me my story will shine out there. Not Ya Average Rapper.
myspace.com/Trueknowledg3
twitter.com/Trueknowledg3
Putdubsonit@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment