True Knowledge

Custom Search

The Real True Knowledge

Follow me on twitter
@TKTrueKnowledge
@TrueKnowledgeTK
Youtube: The Real True Knowledge


























































Monday, December 21, 2009

Another EoDuB sunday 12/20/09

This sunday night I held Sheree's right hand as I lead her to the stage with me, feeling that she was nervous on the way to the stage. Knowing we were doing something brave and different that will stand out @ EoDuB for years to come. Just a few weaks ago we were in the studio recording a song named "Romeo & Juliet" and Sheree brought my lrics to life with her amazingly sounding voice that everyone in the crowd gave her the up most respect for. And I admit Sheree has a beautiful voice. After I did her favorite verse of the song on stage I let her kill it with the chorus one more time. After that I had DJ Calibrass change up the beat right to "I'm A Professoinal" and let me tell you, the crowd went wild as I just stood there staring at everyone eye to eye with the secound dope beat by Nathan Simmons from London. I wen hard for EoDuB letting it be none that I am nominated for strongest artist of the year award and that they can vote for me @ EoDuB.com.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Make sure you check out my music, bio, photos, and more videos:
myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
twitter.com/TrueKnowledg3
facebook: Jacob True TKO
goldmic.com/TrueKnowledg3
zannel.com/TrueKnowledg3
eodub.com/profile/TrueKnowledge
digg.com/users/TrueKnowledg3
stumbleupon.com/stumbler/TrueKnowledg3
youtube.com/user/TrueKnowledg3
rapartistreview.com.ning/profile/TrueKnowledge
dreambighustlehard.com/Profile/TrueKnowledge
plurk.com/TrueKnowledg3
unsigned.com/TrueKnowledg3
bucktownusa.com/profile/TrueKnowledge
musicplacements.com/beta/TrueKnowledg3
Aim: TrueKnowledg3
rateyourdemo.com/ecart/profile/_Veiw.html?nn-TrueKnowledg3
Putdubsonit@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment