True Knowledge

Custom Search

The Real True Knowledge

Follow me on twitter
@TKTrueKnowledge
@TrueKnowledgeTK
Youtube: The Real True Knowledge


























































Saturday, February 20, 2010

Follow Me On Twitter @TrueKnowledg3

Just trying to show everyone that I'm really grinding man. I don't have an advance to do this that I want to do. But I'm going hard and I need as many people to follow me on twitter @TrueKnowledg3
Me I don't just update a whole bunch of stupidity people put up like I have to feed my gold fish. I really try to get big named people to listen to my music grinding in late hours at night time.

@iamdiddy Hey Diddy I deserve a big fat check with this music man. check me out @myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
about 1 hours ago from web in reply to iamdiddy
Delete @DJSUSSONE You should follow me on twitter man. I got a new demo I'm putting out everywere. @myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
about 2 hours ago from web
Delete @iamcsmif Bronx New York stand up!!! check out my music. @myspace.com/TRueKnowledg3
about 2 hours ago from web
Delete @sweetBeany73 Thank u so much for following me on twitter. check out my music @myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
about 2 hours ago from web
Delete @MeaganGood I always said u are so beautiful Megan. Thank goodness ur on twitter. come check out my music @myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
about 2 hours ago from web in reply to MeaganGood
Delete @LoveHer_KE Hey sweety I got some new heat @myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
about 2 hours ago from web in reply to LoveHer_KE
Delete @ParisHilton Sweety I need you to listen to my music @myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
3:49 AM Feb 19th from web in reply to ParisHilton
Delete @BowWow yo lil bow wow check out my hot a$$ music @myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
3:49 AM Feb 19th from web in reply to BowWow
Delete @snoopdogg Hey Snoop Dog please listen to my music @myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
3:47 AM Feb 19th from web in reply to snoopdogg
Delete @TheRealNas Yo Nas whenever you can man please follow me and listen to my music @myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
3:46 AM Feb 19th from web
Delete @DJSUSSONE Hey DJ Suss1 come listen to my music man. @myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
2:17 AM Feb 19th from web in reply to DJSUSSONE
Delete @angiemartinez omg r u serious! wow right now is a bad time for me 2 say check out my music @myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
2:11 AM Feb 19th from web in reply to angiemartinez
Delete @CoNYakWhite I be thinking about jumping on these beats everyday now. myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
2:00 AM Feb 19th from web in reply to CoNYakWhite
Delete @iamoneofakind surprized ur not knocked out. I wud doing mad songs 2day omg. myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
1:59 AM Feb 19th from web in reply to iamoneofakind
Delete @carmeloanthony Hey my brother I have some great music for you to listen to man. @myspace.com/TRueKnowledg3
1:12 AM Feb 19th from web in reply to carmeloanthony
Delete @djUnk Hey DJ Unk come check out my hot music on myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
1:11 AM Feb 19th from web in reply to djUnk
Delete @iamoneofakind U the fu%^^ng best sweety. myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
1:04 AM Feb 19th from web in reply to iamoneofakind
Delete @seriusjones Your bars are tuff man!! please check out my music @myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
1:00 AM Feb 19th from web in reply to seriusjones
Delete @CoNYakWhite I see you like nice looking women who can sing. lol... That's how the markey works tho. myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
12:57 AM Feb 19th from web in reply to CoNYakWhite
Delete @CoNYakWhite I'm going to blow your mind with my lyrics to ya joints. I'm thinking big. myspace.com/TrueKnowledg3
12:54 AM Feb 19th from web in reply to CoNYakWhite

No comments:

Post a Comment