True Knowledge

Custom Search

The Real True Knowledge

Follow me on twitter
@TKTrueKnowledge
@TrueKnowledgeTK
Youtube: The Real True Knowledge


























































Thursday, January 14, 2010

God Bless Haiti Please

Can't let anything break me
I write to excape be
God Bless my family
Who may have been killed in Haiti
Someone name Faustin
Might be burried alive
All I can do is close my eyes
And pray to the skies
People are laying dead
On the side of the road
The Earth Quake struck
Sound like something just explode
Children forced to grow alone
Filled with many fears
This is the strongest EarthQuake
They felt in 200 years
Tears falling
To the next lyric
A hospital broke down
With a whole bunch of people in it
The Haitain Government wont do a thing
For this situation
Look at what we're facing
This is the worst time to be Haitian
My deep feelings
Wont leave me alone
Trying to call back home
Putting so many minutes
And cards to my phone
Thank God for what we have
What we have is great be
Please donate
At lease $5 to Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment